nothing beats a good book
Fine Art Albums.
It’s an exciting time, ask any past bride or groom, this will be one of the most magical days of your life! You’ve spent countless hours planning, dreaming up ideas, chosen every detail and watched it come to life in front of your eyes. Your big day arrives, it’s everything you hoped & more and you never want it to end. What now?
Heirlooms, Albums & Prints of your favourite images are what bring those memories to life. Because long after your wedding day, once your cake is eaten and your flowers have dried, it’s your printed photographs that will be treasured forever and they are how you and your family will remember your day for generations to come.
How do you want to best relive your wedding day?
• Additional double page spreads:
• Duplicate album:
• Duplicate mini album:
• Display box (replaces slip case):
• Premium, rustic, or full grain leather cover:
• Photo gloss paper:
• Coated matte paper:
• Lay flat design
• 30 matte pages (15 spreads) to get you started
• Your choice of book cloth cover
• Matching album slip case
• Album design
• 3 design revisions
In fifty years time, I want your wedding album to be worn out and covered in wine stains from countless nights re-living the joy and epic celebrations you will share with your loved ones.
The Design Process
I love the design process because it’s not only a great chance to see the complete story of your day curated into an absolutely beautiful Fine Art Wedding Album, but we also get to meet up for a few drinks or a coffee, catch up on your honeymoon and all things married life!
To get started, I’ll create an initial album design with all of the photos that I feel work best together to not only compliment one another to make the most stunning album you’ve ever seen, but also tell the story of your day in the most complete way possible. Then we’ll catch up for an initial revision over some drinks or a coffee and this is when you get to choose album coverings, tweak the layout and add or remove any photos you like until you’re super excited about the finished product!
And that’s basically us done. You’ll still have 2 opportunities for further revisions, just in case you get home and think of something you want to change. You’ll be able to view the design we created together online and make any comments for amendments you’d like, I’ll see them, make the changes and re-upload the album design for your review before sending it off to be made.
If you’re like me and are super indecisive and need to make more than the included 3 revisions, that’s totally fine, there’s just a design fee of $50 per additional revision of the design.
In a few weeks time, your own beautiful wedding album will arrive at your door full of cherished memories that you and your family can look back on for generations to come!
• The price for duplicate albums based on the incl. base album of 30 matte spreads (15 pages) and the price will vary if you decide on more pages or premium leather cover options.
• As the printed photographs and albums made by the Photographer are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, the Photographer unconditionally guarantees them. If in your opinion any photograph made by the Photographer has lost its original colour, the Photographer will replace the photograph or album for fifty per cent (50%) of the current selling price. The original photograph or album must be returned and the reprinting charge paid in advance. This warranty will be valid for as long as the Photographer has in their possession the original digital files.